After losing both games of a back-to-back against the Memphis Grizzlies and Cleveland Cavaliers last week, the Orlando Magic prepare for another stretch of two games in two days when they travel to face the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday at the Wells Fargo Center before hosting the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday at the Amway Center.
Philadelphia (22-32) is receiving 19.2 points per game and 8.7 assists per game from Jrue Holiday, while Thaddeus Young is scoring 14.9 PPG to go with 7.4 rebounds per game, Evan Turner is notching 14.0 PPG and 6.6 RPG, Nick Young is averaging 11.3 PPG, Jason Richardson is tallying 10.5 PPG and Spencer Hawes is scoring 10.0 PPG and pulling down 6.4 RPG.
After matching up with the Heat in Miami on Tuesday, the Kings (19-38) stay in the Sunshine State for a game against Orlando on Wednesday, as double-double machine DeMarcus Cousins (17.3 PPG and 10.0 RPG) and Tyreke Evans (15.3 PPG) lead the Sixers into action. Isaiah Thomas (12.7 PPG), Marcus Thornton (11.9 PPG) and Jason Thompson (10.9 PPG and 6.8 RPG) are also averaging double figures in points.
Of the active players for the Magic (15-41), Arron Afflalo leads the way at 16.8 PPG, while Jameer Nelson is scoring 14.5 PPG to go with 7.4 APG and Nikola Vucevic is averaging 12.3 PPG and 11.4 RPG. Tobias Harris tallied 14 points and six rebounds in his first game with Orlando on Saturday and Beno Udrih tossed in 10 points to go with seven assists.
Both games are slated for 7:00 pm tip offs on FS Florida.
- Be sure to "like" Magic 101 on Facebook and to follow Magic 101 on Twitter.
- Check back every day for news, rumors, previews, and recaps about YOUR Orlando Magic!
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Game Preview: Orlando Magic at Sacramento Kings
- Game Previews: Orlando Magic at Boston Celtics, Milwaukee Bucks, Philadelphia 76ers
- Sacramento Kings Triumph Over Orlando Magic
- Orlando Magic Win Second Straight Game
- Orlando Magic Lose Third Straight Close Game
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/qiv