The Orlando Magic have four players who have missed games lately. Here are some brief updates on their statuses:
- Power forward Glen Davis broke his left foot on January 30th and underwent successful surgery to repair it on February 1st. Davis had a screw inserted into his foot and he is expected to be out until at least early April, meaning he may or may not play again this season.
- Small forward Hedo Turkoglu was suspended 20 games after testing positive for the anabolic steroid known as methenolone. Turkoglu is not eligible to return until March 27th at the Charlotte Bobcats.
- Power forward Al Harrington has yet to play for the Magic this season after complications following offseason knee surgery. Harrington has suited up for the last two games, but has been held out of both contests, so he remains questionable for Tuesday's game at the Philadelphia 76ers.
- Point guard Jameer Nelson has missed the last two games with a bruised left knee. Nelson is questionable for Tuesday's game at the Philadelphia 76ers, with no timetable for his return having been revealed.
- Be sure to "like" Magic 101 on Facebook and to follow Magic 101 on Twitter.
- Check back every day for news, rumors, previews, and recaps about YOUR Orlando Magic!
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/qhb