Following the All-Star break, the Orlando Magic return to action when they host the Charlotte Bobcats on Tuesday at the Amway Center. After that, Orlando travels to face the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday at the American Airlines Center.
Charlotte (12-40) is led by Kemba Walker's 17.2 points per game and 5.6 assists per game, while Ramon Sessions is scoring 15.0 PPG, Gerald Henderson is tallying 12.8 PPG, Byron Mullens is averaging 12.8 PPG and 8.0 rebounds per game, Ben Gordon is recording 12.6 PPG and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist is scoring 9.1 PPG to go with 5.7 RPG.
The Mavericks (23-29) are receiving 17.9 PPG from O.J. Mayo, 15.2 PPG and 5.7 RPG from Dirk Nowitzki, 13.0 PPG from Vince Carter, 12.9 PPG and 5.5 APG from Darren Collison, 12.4 PPG and 6.2 RPG from Chris Kaman and 11.5 PPG and 8.3 RPG from Shawn Marion.
Of the active players for the Magic (15-37), four are averaging double digits in points. Arron Afflalo is leading the way at 16.6 PPG, with J.J. Redick registering 15.3 PPG, Jameer Nelson scoring 14.8 PPG and dishing out 7.4 APG and Nikola Vucevic averaging 12.4 PPG and 11.5 RPG.
Tuesday's game begins at 7:00 pm, while Wednesday's game tips off at 8:30 pm. Both games will be televised on FS Florida.
- Be sure to "like" Magic 101 on Facebook and to follow Magic 101 on Twitter.
- Check back every day for news, rumors, previews, and recaps about YOUR Orlando Magic!
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Game Previews: Golden State Warriors at Orlando Magic, Magic at Charlotte Bobcats, Minnesota Timberwolves at Magic
- Game Preview: Dallas Mavericks at Orlando Magic
- Dallas Mavericks Slip Past Orlando Magic
- Game Preview: Charlotte Bobcats at Orlando Magic
- Charlotte Bobcats Knock Off Orlando Magic 106-100
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/q77