Right now, the Orlando Magic have three players out with injuries. Here are some brief updates on each of them:
- Power forward Glen Davis broke his left foot on January 30th and underwent successful surgery to repair it on February 1st. Davis had a screw inserted into his foot and he is expected to be out until at least early April, meaning he may or may not play again this season.
- Power forward Al Harrington has missed every game this year following complications stemming from offseason knee surgery. Harrington could return at any time, but it is unknown when that will be, as it was thought that he might return in early February.
- Small forward Hedo Turkoglu has sat out the last three games with a sore back and he has also been under the weather. Turkoglu is questionable for Wednesday's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
- Be sure to "like" Magic 101 on Facebook and to follow Magic 101 on Twitter.
- Check back every day for news, rumors, previews, and recaps about YOUR Orlando Magic!
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/pvz