January was a tough month for the Orlando Magic, as they posted a 2-12 record. After losing to the Chicago Bulls, New York Knicks, Portland Trail Blazers and Denver Nuggets to begin the month, the Magic beat the Los Angeles Clippers, lost to the Washington Wizards and defeated the Indiana Pacers. Following that, Orlando dropped its final seven contests at the hands of the Charlotte Bobcats, Dallas Mavericks, Detroit Pistons, Toronto Raptors, Pistons, Brooklyn Nets and Knicks.
In terms of rebounds, Vucevic was the team leader at 12.9 rebounds per game, with Davis pulling down 5.4 RPG.
Nelson averaged 8.2 assists per game, Redick dished out 3.6 APG and Afflalo tallied 3.5 APG.
Nelson, Redick and Vucevic played in every game, with Nelson and Vucevic starting all of them. Nelson averaged 38.1 minutes per game and Afflalo played 37.8 MPG, while Vucevic (36.1 MPG), Redick (33.1 MPG), Davis (26.7 MPG) and Josh McRoberts (21.4 MPG) all logged over 20 MPG.
Vucevic recorded 1.2 blocks per game and Nelson tallied 1.5 steals per game.
- Be sure to "like" Magic 101 on Facebook and to follow Magic 101 on Twitter.
- Check back every day for news, rumors, previews, and recaps about YOUR Orlando Magic!
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- November Individual Stats Leaders for the Orlando Magic
- December Individual Stats Leaders for the Orlando Magic
- Preseason Individual Stats Leaders for the Orlando Magic
- January Schedule for the Orlando Magic
- Orlando Magic Injury Report for January 11th
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/pgt