Indiana (23-15), which is at the Charlotte Bobcats on Tuesday, is receiving 16.9 points per game and 7.6 rebounds per game from Paul George, while David West is notching 16.6 PPG and 8.0 RPG, George Hill is averaging 14.5 PPG, and Roy Hibbert is scoring 9.4 PPG to go with 8.2 RPG.
The Magic (13-24) are led by Arron Afflalo's 17.4 PPG, with Glen Davis averaging 15.9 PPG and 7.7 RPG. Jameer Nelson (15.0 PPG and 7.3 assists per game), J.J. Redick (14.6 PPG), and Nikola Vucevic (11.5 PPG and 11.1 RPG) are also averaging double figures in points.
"It was good to see (Davis) out on the court and I wish it was more of a lift for us," Redick said of the fiery power forward, who returned from an 11-game absence after suffering a separated right shoulder. "I wish it would have given us some energy, but it didn’t. But having him back and going forward with him in the lineup makes us a better team."
Wednesday's game is slated for a 7:00 pm tip-off on FS Florida.
- Be sure to "like" Magic 101 on Facebook and to follow Magic 101 on Twitter.
- Check back every day for news, rumors, previews, and recaps about YOUR Orlando Magic!
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Game Preview: San Antonio Spurs at Orlando Magic
- Game Preview: New Orleans Hornets at Orlando Magic
- Game Preview: Orlando Magic at Utah Jazz
- Game Preview: New York Knicks at Orlando Magic
- Game Preview: Washington Wizards at Orlando Magic
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/oux