The Orlando Magic currently have five players who are dinged up, although only two of them are suffering from serious injuries. Here are some brief updates on their statuses:
- Power forward Glen Davis separated his left shoulder on December 19th and the Magic are 0-10 without him. Davis began shooting drills for the first time since his injury on Thursday, but he hasn't had any contact yet and he is expected to be out until at least late January.
- Power forward Al Harrington is still recuperating from offseason knee surgery that has forced him to miss every game this season. Harrington was supposed to return months ago, but the latest update is that he will not be back until at least early February.
- Power forward Gustavo Ayon, shooting guard E'Twaun Moore, and small forward Hedo Turkoglu are all questionable for Saturday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers. Ayon was inactive for Wednesday's game at the Denver Nuggets due to a thigh injury and he has yet to travel with the team on its current road trip, while an elbow injury has caused Moore to miss the last six games. Turkoglu, who was also inactive for Wednesday's game, has still not completely healed from the broken left hand that he recently returned from.
- Be sure to "like" Magic 101 on Facebook and to follow Magic 101 on Twitter.
- Check back every day for news, rumors, previews, and recaps about YOUR Orlando Magic!