Chicago (16-13) handed Orlando its first defeat of the season on November 6th. The Bulls got 23 points and eight rebounds from Luol Deng in the 99-93 victory, while Joakim Noah finished with 20 points, nine boards, and a game-high five blocks. Carlos Boozer and Taj Gibson added 12 points apiece, with Boozer also pulling down eight rebounds, while Nate Robinson had 11 points and six assists.
The Magic (12-19) were led by Arron Afflalo, who notched 28 points. Glen Davis and Nikola Vucevic each had 16 points and 10 rebounds, E'Twaun Moore totaled 17 points, and J.J. Redick recorded 10 points and seven assists.
"(Nelson) is very important because he’s a veteran leader. He’s the longest-tenured player here and a good point guard. And he’s a good shot-maker, especially in the crunch time, and that’s probably where he’s the most valuable. We need him when it’s winning time. Five of these six losses have come down to when winning basketball was needed, so we’re glad to have him back."
Wednesday's game will be televised at 7:00 pm on FS Florida.
- Be sure to "like" Magic 101 on Facebook and to follow Magic 101 on Twitter.
- Check back every day for news, rumors, previews, and recaps about YOUR Orlando Magic!
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Game Previews: Orlando Magic at Chicago Bulls, Minnesota Timberwolves
- Chicago Bulls Defeat Orlando Magic 99-93
- Game Preview: Boston Celtics at Orlando Magic
- Game Preview: Cleveland Cavaliers at Orlando Magic
- Game Preview: Orlando Magic at Toronto Raptors
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/ofj