After scoring over 100 points in the first two games of their five-game homestand, both wins, the Orlando Magic travel to Salt Lake City for a matchup with the Utah Jazz at EnergySolutions Arena on Wednesday.
Al Jefferson is averaging a double-double for the Jazz (9-10) at 16.7 points per game and 10.5 rebounds per game, while Mo Williams is scoring 14.3 PPG to go with 6.9 assists per game. Paul Millsap (13.9 PPG and 8.4 RPG), Gordon Hayward (13.9 PPG), Randy Foye (11.8 PPG), Marvin Williams (10.4 PPG), and Derrick Favors (9.3 PPG and 7.5 RPG) are also providing solid contributions.
Orlando (7-10) has four players averaging at least 13 PPG and six players scoring in double figures, led by Arron Afflalo's 16.1 PPG. Glen Davis is adding 15.8 PPG and 8.2 RPG, while J.J. Redick is averaging 13.9 PPG to go with 5.1 APG and Jameer Nelson is tallying 13.0 PPG and 6.7 APG. Nikola Vucevic is scoring 10.2 PPG to go with 8.6 RPG and E'Twaun Moore is averaging 10.0 PPG.
"We’re trying to win one game in a time and work with what we have here to work with," Davis said. "We’re trying to play together as a team and that’s what we’re really doing well right now."
Wednesday's game is slated for a 9:00 pm start on FS Florida.
- Be sure to "like" Magic 101 on Facebook and to follow Magic 101 on Twitter.
- Text "oneteam" to 20222 to donate $10 to the One Team for the Lights charity initiative.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Game Preview: New York Knicks at Orlando Magic
- Game Preview: San Antonio Spurs at Orlando Magic
- Game Preview: Brooklyn Nets at Orlando Magic
- Game Preview: Cleveland Cavaliers at Orlando Magic
- Game Preview: Detroit Pistons at Orlando Magic
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/ni5