Following a five-game homestand that saw them win the first two games before dropping the final three, the Orlando Magic return to the road for the next five games, starting with back-to-back games on Sunday against the Los Angeles Lakers at the Staples Center and on Monday against the Golden State Warriors at Oracle Arena.
Kobe Bryant's 26.9 points per game, 5.1 rebounds per game, and 5.1 assists per game have paced the Lakers (8-8), while former Magic center Dwight Howard has been averaging a double-double (18.6 PPG and 11.1 RPG). Metta World Peace is scoring 13.1 PPG to go with 5.4 RPG and Pau Gasol is adding 12.7 PPG and 8.9 RPG.
The Warriors (9-6) currently find themselves in first place in the Pacific Division, thanks in large part to Stephen Curry's 18.5 PPG and 5.8 APG. David Lee is averaging 17.4 PPG and 10.7 RPG, while Klay Thompson (15.4 PPG), Carl Landry (14.2 PPG and 7.1 RPG), and rookie Harrison Barnes (10.1 PPG) are also scoring in double figures.
Sunday's game will start at 9:30 pm and will be televised locally on FS Florida and nationally on NBATV, while Monday's contest tips off at 10:30 pm on FS Florida.
- Be sure to "like" Magic 101 on Facebook and to follow Magic 101 on Twitter.
- Text "oneteam" to 20222 to donate $10 to the One Team for the Lights charity initiative.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Game Previews: Orlando Magic at Chicago Bulls, Minnesota Timberwolves
- Game Previews: Orlando Magic at Detroit Pistons, Toronto Raptors, Atlanta Hawks
- Former Orlando Magic Center Dwight Howard and Los Angeles Lakers Drop Opener
- Game Preview: New York Knicks at Orlando Magic
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/nep