I would like to begin by promising that this will be the final Quick Hit until at least the week of Christmas. It has been a long and busy Thanksgiving week for me, but I have continued to try to bring you at least the bare bones of each Orlando Magic game. As a result, listed below are the top performers from the 108-104 Magic win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday night at the Amway Center.
Orlando (5-7) got 22 points and six rebounds from Jameer Nelson, while Arron Afflalo (19 points), J.J. Redick (18 points and six assists), Glen Davis (16 points and eight rebounds), and Nikola Vucevic (10 points and eight rebounds) also collected double figures in scoring.
For the Cavaliers (3-9), Dion Waiters had 25 points, Anderson Varejao finished with 19 points and 17 rebounds, and Jeremy Pargo recorded 15 points. Tyler Zeller (13 points and nine rebounds), Alonzo Gee (12 points), and Omri Casspi (11 points) also scored in double digits.
Orlando welcomes Boston to town on Sunday for a 6:00 pm contest, which will be televised on FS Florida.
- Be sure to "like" Magic 101 on Facebook and to follow Magic 101 on Twitter.
- Text "oneteam" to 20222 to donate $10 to the One Team for the Lights charity initiative.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Orlando Magic Suffer Fourth Straight Defeat
- Game Preview: Cleveland Cavaliers at Orlando Magic
- Minnesota Timberwolves Hand Orlando Magic Second Straight Loss
- Game Preview: Detroit Pistons at Orlando Magic
- Game Preview: New York Knicks at Orlando Magic
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/n4c