The Celtics (7-6) are coming off a huge win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday in a game that saw four Boston players crack double digits in points. Paul Pierce notched 27 points, Kevin Garnett had 18 points and nine rebounds, Jeff Green finished with 17 points, and Jason Terry totaled 16 points. In addition, Rajon Rondo recorded six points, 16 assists, and eight rebounds.
Orlando (5-7) defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers in its last game, led by 22 points and six rebounds from Jameer Nelson. Arron Afflalo finished with 19 points, J.J. Redick had 18 points and six assists, Glen Davis tallied 16 points and eight rebounds, and Nikola Vucevic registered 10 points and eight rebounds.
“You look down at the stat sheet and there are numbers all over the place with guys contributing in a lot of different ways,” Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said following Friday’s win. “This was just another example of how we have to play – as a team, playing together and rebounding together as much as we can. We tried to complicate things with turnovers in the first half, but we made a good adjustment and we gave ourselves a chance.”
Sunday’s game will begin at 6:00 pm on FS Florida.
- Be sure to "like" Magic 101 on Facebook and to follow Magic 101 on Twitter.
- Text "oneteam" to 20222 to donate $10 to the One Team for the Lights charity initiative.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Game Preview: Detroit Pistons at Orlando Magic
- Game Preview: Brooklyn Nets at Orlando Magic
- Game Preview: Cleveland Cavaliers at Orlando Magic
- Game Preview: Orlando Magic at Brooklyn Nets
- Game Preview: New York Knicks at Orlando Magic
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/n4t