Following a three-game road trip that saw them post a 1-2 record, the Orlando Magic host the only team they beat on that road trip, the Detroit Pistons, in the first of five straight home games on Wednesday at the Amway Center.
The Pistons (2-9) lost to the Magic 110-106 on Friday in a game that saw Greg Monroe score 23 points, while Tayshaun Prince notched 18, Kyle Singler finished with 14, Jason Maxiell had 11, and Brandon Knight and Andre Drummond registered 10 points apiece.
Orlando (3-7) got 23 points from J.J. Redick and 19 from Arron Afflalo. Glen Davis recorded 17 points and 13 rebounds, Nikola Vucevic tallied 11 points and 13 rebounds, and Jameer Nelson had 13 points and 10 assists.
Unfortunately, the Magic lost to the Toronto Raptors on Sunday and the Atlanta Hawks on Monday, struggling to score in both games. In the Hawks game, Davis was the only Orlando player in double figures, as he finished with 11 points on 5 of 13 shooting.
Wednesday’s contest will tip-off at 7:00 pm on FS Florida.
- Be sure to "like" Magic 101 on Facebook and to follow Magic 101 on Twitter.
- Text "oneteam" to 20222 to donate $10 to the One Team for the Lights charity initiative.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Game Previews: Orlando Magic at Detroit Pistons, Toronto Raptors, Atlanta Hawks
- Game Preview: New York Knicks at Orlando Magic
- Game Preview: Brooklyn Nets at Orlando Magic
- Game Preview: Phoenix Suns at Orlando Magic
- Game Preview: Orlando Magic at Brooklyn Nets
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/n1s