Just one day after losing to the Toronto Raptors, the Orlando Magic dropped their second consecutive contest and suffered their seventh loss in eight games, falling 81-72 to the Atlanta Hawks on Monday night at Philips Arena.
The Magic (3-7) had only one player reach double-digits in scoring, as Glen Davis totaled 11 points and seven rebounds. Jameer Nelson, E’Twaun Moore, Josh McRoberts, and Moe Harkless tallied eight points apiece, with Harkless adding eight boards, while Nikola Vucevic recorded five points to go with 13 rebounds.
Atlanta (5-4) got 15 points and nine rebounds from Al Horford, while Louis Williams had 14 points. Ivan Johnson added nine points and eight rebounds, Jeff Teague finished with nine points and seven assists, and Zaza Pachulia registered eight points and 11 rebounds.
Orlando begins a five-game homestand when it hosts the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday. Game time is 7:00 pm on FS Florida.
- Be sure to "like" Magic 101 on Facebook and to follow Magic 101 on Twitter.
- Text "oneteam" to 20222 to donate $10 to the One Team for the Lights charity initiative.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Game Previews: Orlando Magic at Detroit Pistons, Toronto Raptors, Atlanta Hawks
- Orlando Magic Can’t Knock Off Undefeated New York Knicks
- Toronto Raptors Defeat Orlando Magic 97-86
- Chicago Bulls Defeat Orlando Magic 99-93
- Orlando Magic Suffer Fourth Straight Defeat
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/mzk