Four players are currently dinged up for the Orlando Magic. Here are some brief updates on their statuses:
- Power forward Al Harrington, who has yet to suit up this season after having four surgeries on his knee, has still not been cleared to return. Harrington, who was expected to be out until at least mid-November, is probably a few weeks away from being ready to go.
- Small forward Hedo Turkoglu, who suffered a broken left hand in Orlando’s season opener, was supposed to be back by early December. However, Turkoglu likely won’t be back on the court until at least late December after the doctors found a loose screw in his hand that needed to be repaired.
- Point guard Jameer Nelson has not played since Opening Night and remains questionable for tonight’s game at Detroit. Nelson has been dealing with a nagging groin injury.
- Shooting guard DeQuan Jones has also been hampered by a groin injury that has caused him to miss the past two games. Jones is questionable for tonight’s game at Detroit, but he likely will not play.
- Be sure to "like" Magic 101 on Facebook and to follow Magic 101 on Twitter.
- Text "oneteam" to 20222 to donate $10 to the One Team for the Lights charity initiative.
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/mv4