In between the first and second quarters of the Orlando Magic’s 99-89 loss to the New York Knicks at the Amway Center on Tuesday night, Magic Stunt Team Member Jamie Woode took a fall while performing. The game was delayed 10 minutes while she was attended to.
Word is that Jamie is currently in stable condition after suffering three vertebrae fractures and a broken rib. The doctors found no neurological damage and she is expected to make a full recovery.
Magic 101 asks that you continue to keep Jamie in your thoughts and prayers.
The video of her being attended to by paramedics can be seen here.
- Be sure to "like" Magic 101 on Facebook and to follow Magic 101 on Twitter.
- Text "oneteam" to 20222 to donate $10 to the One Team for the Lights charity initiative.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- “A Day in the Life” of Arron Afflalo, the Newest Member of the Orlando Magic
- Orlando Magic Injury Report for November 7th
- Game Preview: Brooklyn Nets at Orlando Magic
- November 13th’s Orlando Magic Tuesday Tweet of the Week
- Game Preview: New York Knicks at Orlando Magic
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/msi