The Orlando Magic currently have four players out with injuries. Here are some brief updates on their statuses:
- Power forward Al Harrington, who was acquired by the Magic in the offseason, missed the entire preseason and has yet to play in a regular season game after undergoing four knee surgeries. Harrington is expected to be out until at least mid-November.
- Point guard Jameer Nelson, who played on Opening Night, has been out ever since with nagging groin, knee, and hamstring injuries. Nelson is doubtful for tonight’s game against the Minnesota Timberwolves, but he hopes to be back by the weekend if things go well.
- Be sure to "like" Magic 101 on Facebook and to follow Magic 101 on Twitter.
- Text "oneteam" to 20222 to donate $10 to the One Team for the Lights charity initiative.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- November Schedule for the Orlando Magic
- November 6th’s Orlando Magic Tuesday Tweet of the Week
- Orlando Magic Prepare for Season Opener After Finalizing 15-Man Roster
- Sports Illustrated Predicts That the Orlando Magic Will Finish Last in the Eastern Conference: are They Ranked Too Low?
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/miq